1. The Promoter is Canon Europa N.V., registered at Bovenkerkerweg 59, 1185 XB, Amstelveen, The Netherlands (hereinafter referred to as “Canon”).
2. For the selected Canon Products (“Promotional Products”) detailed below, this 3 Year Warranty Offer (“Warranty Offer”) offers either:
o A one year extension to the applicable two year Canon commercial warranty - European Warranty System (" EWS ").
o A service upgrade and one year extension to the applicable EWS .
o For PIXMA G Series this is a one -year extension to the applicable two -year Canon commercial warranty or 30,000 pages, whichever comes first.
o For the PIXMA G650 & G550 this will be a 1 year extension or 10,000 pages, whichever comes first.
3. Except as explicitly amended herein (by extension and/or upgrade), the applicable EWS terms shall apply to warranty services provided under this Warranty Offer. In the event of any conflict between the terms of the services provided under this Warranty Offer and those of the EWS, the terms of this Warranty Offer shall prevail.
4. This Warranty Offer is available to end users (either businesses or individuals) only ("Participants" or "Participant"). Distributors and retailers are excluded from the Offer and are not eligible to claim on behalf of their customers.
5. All Participants must be aged 18 or over.
6. All Participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions ("Terms").
7. The selected Canon products eligible under this Warranty Offer (the "Offer Products") and the applicable Warranty Offer are included in the Offer Products list in Appendix 1 to these Terms. Canon will add or remove products from the Offer Product list, so please check the Offer Page here and Appendix 1 to these Terms for the latest information about the products included in this Warranty Offer.
Offer Product List
|Product Group||Device / Printer||Promotional Offer||Promotional Warranty Service|
|PIXMA||G650||Extension||Return To Base|
|G550||Return To Base|
|G7050||Return To Base|
|G6050||Return To Base|
|GM4050||Return To Base|
|G4511||Return To Base|
|G5050||Return To Base|
|GM2050||Return To Base|
|G3501||Return To Base|
|G3510||Return To Base|
|G4510||Return To Base|
|G1520||Return To Base|
|G2520||Return To Base|
|G3520||Return To Base|
|G2560||Return To Base|
|G3560||Return To Base|
|MAXIFY||MB2150||Upgrade and extension||Onsite Exchange|
|imageFORMULA||P-208II||Extension||Return to Base|
|P215II||Return to Base|
|R10||Return to Base|
|R40||Return to Base|
|RS40||Return to Base|
|DR-F120||Return to Base|
8. All Offer Products must be new and genuine Canon products and must have been supplied and distributed to retailers by Canon group companies located in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland. Please, check with your retailer that this is the case to avoid disappointment . Purchases of second hand, refurbished or reconditioned products, or products which are counterfeit or infringe the intellectual property rights of the Canon group of companies in any way (including but not limited to parallel or "grey" products) will not qualify under this promotion. To learn more about parallel products click here .
9. Claims by Participants who make bulk purchases (being more than 25 Offer Products per Participant) will not be eligible to enter this Promotion.
10. This Warranty Offer is now permanent. Offer Products must be registered no later than 30 days from purchase, as confirmed by a valid proof of purchase. To register an Offer Product, please submit your claim in accordance with the instructions in these Terms.
11. The Offer Products must be purchased from retailers located or from and Internet store with a domain or a registered address in in any the territories listed below ("Offer Territories"). The Offer products must be also registered to an address within the Offer Territories.
The Offer Territories are: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
How to register your product and claim your Offer Warranty
12. To claim the Warranty Offer, Participants should correctly complete and submit an online claim form registering the Offer Product (including specifying valid product serial number(s)*) within thirty days of Offer Product purchase . Claims received after 30 days of purchase of the Offer Product will not be accepted by Canon. Participants will need to scan, upload and attach to the online claim form a valid proof of purchase (e.g. a copy of their till receipt or online order and payment confirmation, including VAT). Please note that proof of dispatch will not be accepted as valid proof of purchase.
* For help on where to find your serial number please use click here .
13. On validation of the claim, Participants will receive an email confirmation that their claim has been accepted and their Offer Product registered. If a Participant fails to receive such email confirmation within 8 working days of submitting his/her claim, please contact our Claim Hotline on +44 (0) 207 660 0186. Please ensure you keep your email confirmation safe as it may be required as proof of your valid claim in the event you wish to obtain warranty services.
14. Canon reserves the right to invalidate any incomplete, incorrect or unsubstantiated claim.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Canon shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any Participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Canon’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of Canon’s employees or agents.
16. Canon reserves the right to audit any claims to ensure compliance with these Terms and to request additional information and supporting documents. Canon reserves the right to exclude claims and/or Participants if it suspects that the Offer is being abused in any way. Canon’s decisions in relation to the Offer are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Offer Products are subject to availability while stocks last. Canon will not be liable for the failure of retailers to fulfil orders of Offer Products during the Offer Period.
18. Canon reserves the right to void, amend, and/or change this Offer at any time without incurring any liability whatsoever but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to Participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Personal Data Protection
19. Canon Europa N.V., 59 Bovenkerkerweg, 1185 XB is the Data Controller in respect of any personal data supplied by Participants. Any personal data submitted to us will be processed by Interpay Sales Promotions Ltd, IDA Business & Technology Park, Ring Road, Kilkenny, Ireland for the purpose of administering this Offer. The personal data provided is held securely and may be transferred on a secure server outside the EEA.
20. The personal data collected from Participants is subject to the Canon Business and Canon Consumer Privacy Policies available at https://www.canon-europe.com/privacy-policy/ .
How to claim Warranty Offer Services
21. Once the claim is validated, if Participants need to obtain extended and/or upgraded warranty services provided via this Offer, they should contact the relevant local Canon Support Helpdesk here and be ready to:
a. Provide the full device/printer model name and serial number*;
b. Confirm the Operating system installed on your computer – if applicable;
c. Confirm Participant’s contact details, address of the device/printer and E-mail address;
d. Provide proof of product purchase & activated Offer warranty, as per the email confirmation sent following online warranty registration(s);
e. Provide a clear fault description and carry out any diagnostics as advised;
f. Comply with any reasonable instructions from the Helpdesk to allow Participant to receive the warranty service.
* For help on where to find your serial number please use click here .
Law and Jurisdiction
22. To the extent permitted by law, this offer, these terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
23. If you are a consumer, the Laws of your country of residence will apply to this Offer and you may be entitled to bring court proceedings in your own language and in your local courts. A local consumer advice organization will be able to advise you of your rights. These Terms do not restrict any statutory rights that may be applicable.