1. Turn on the machine.
2. Push the [Home] button once, then press and hold the [Stop] button for five or more seconds. The machine will go into the print head replacement mode.
3. Special notes appear in the next screen. Confirm them and select” Yes.”
▶ Wait for a few minutes until the next instructions are displayed.
Follow the procedures below according to the panel display.
7. Carefully remove the new print head from the packing box.
8. Put the print head into the print head holder slowly and securely so that the print head does not touch the parts around it.
10. After closing the scanning unit/cover, wait for a few minutes. When the home screen is displayed, the print head replacement is completed.