DelftDI Adora DR
Canon and DelftDI offers you maximum flexibility when designing
your required Digital Radiography solution for your institute. Up
to 10 modalities can be chosen from DelftDI's line up. Up to 4
Canon flat panel detectors can be used within a room. This simply
results to endless posibilities to reach your ideal X-Ray room
DelftDI Adora DR is the next generation High End solution for all radiographic applications. Find out what are the benefits when choosing this modality.
- Intelligent workflow for high volume patient throughput
- Full APR auto-positioning - no manual handling
- Up to 1000 auto-positions
- Smart handle motorized movement, zero force
- Intuitive tube head control
- Acquisition station with large DICOM calibrated touch screen display
- Canon NE acquisition software with generator integration
- Extensive portfolio of Canon CXDI Flat Panel Detectors
- Options: Integrated image stitching for total spine and total leg, Integrated frame for image stitching, Fluoroscopic capability with Adora RF, employing Canon's CXDI-50RF portable 35 x 43cm DR/RF detector, Integrated patient lifting device, Adora RSA with double tube head for RSA imaging procedures.
Take a look at a more detailed look into the DelftDI Adora DR
Control Software NE
The DelftDI Adora DR uses the Canon CXDI Control Software NE. The intuitive operation of this software gives a wide range of selections directly from the main menu and yet images can be taken within three touches. The CXDI Control Software NE also has advanced image processing that shows the subtle details of trabecular bone structure and soft tissue in the same image. The optimized workflow reduces current operation steps and supports multiple study acquisition. The software delivers high-resolution images, generator communication* for preset x-ray parameters, provides actual exposure factors and patient dose information in the DICOM header. Three levels of access can be set for various users. Along with supporting Program Mode, the software complies with HIPAA standards and is IHE compliant.