The PlotWave 365 produces robust, high quality, all-weather-proof technical documents securely, cost-effectively and simply. This black and white multi-function device comes with additional capabilities to the 345 model, making it ideal for growing businesses.
- Professional output, including copying and colour scanning thanks to image Logic and new Diazo copy mode
- Superior quality with 600 x 1200 dpi pico-technology for sharp details and smooth grey areas
- Excellent large format print efficiency, consistently producing 6 A1/D-size sheets per minute and two-fold folding
- Enhanced productivity with instant start-up and print using Radiant fusing and more powerful Windows 8 POWERsync controller
- Increased flexibility with printing to and from cloud systems, USB sticks, mobile devices and now ‘scan to and print from’ Active Directory. Advanced Wave connectivity integrates with and third party software.
- Simple to use with the best-in-class ClearConnect multi-touch user interface, now with uniFLOW
- More flexible output, connecting to a two-fold folder
- Improved security through FIPS compliant features and disk encryption
- Human and eco friendly design, including silence in sleep mode and intuitive, tablet-based control panel, energy efficiency and super low ozone emissions
- Convenient size based on a single footprint design and space saving ergonomic top stacker
Take a look at a more detailed look into the Canon PlotWave 365
Great speed and productivity, anywhere, any time
The PlotWave 365 comes with enhanced workflows and delivers instant productivity wherever you are working and whatever kind of document you need, freeing you to make the most of your day. Using a WiFi router you can use your smart phone or computer to get your technical files from the cloud or send a print request to your printer using Publisher Mobile, ideal for when you’re out on site.
Thanks to our award-winning Radiant Fusing technology you can get started quickly, with sleep to print in just 40 seconds, which saves you an hour a day and cuts energy costs in half, compared to conventional printers. For added productivity you can scan while printing and copy while printing.
Great results, easily achieved
The ClearConnect 10-inch touch screen works like a tablet, for immediate usability. Plots are collated and stacked at an ergonomic height on the Top Delivery Tray, which stacks up to 50 sheets. The online folder option saves time too by generating quality two-fold documents automatically.
Increased security and outstanding document durability
Like the entire award-winning PlotWave series, this multi-function device is made for the professional CAD environment. It produces high quality black and white documents that look consistently great and are resilient enough for intensive off and on site use, thanks to our water-fast prints and next generation print quality. Enjoy colour scanning too, with fewer wrinkles.
Cost-effective output by design
We keep your operational costs low with a hard working construction that outlasts many comparable systems, along with features such as energy efficiency and Radiant Fusing.
Compliant security to inspire customer confidence
We include the latest FIPS 140-2 security features, supported by an embedded Windows 8 platform and POWERsync controller to protect private information. You can also protect print data using DLAP login or smart card security. The POWERsync controller allows the device to integrate with other hardware and software, such as uniFLOW, without worrying about security and operational issues.
Always environmentally sensitive
The PlotWave 365 is both people and eco friendly, with low level ozone, noise and heat emissions compared to conventional systems. It is fully compliant with the latest Energy Star 2 regulations. Finally, the closed toner system prevents users from spilling and inhaling toner.
Find out more about the Canon PlotWave 365, its features and what it can do.
Product images are for illustration purposes only. Certain functions are optional. Please refer to the product specifications or contact your Canon sales representative for further details.