The Océ CS9350 printer is a next-generation, large format printer based on the Océ CS9050 model. This 137 cm printer offers higher levels of productivity on a proven platform. Its top print speed is 27.9 sqm, nearly twice the print speed of the Océ CS9050 model. It uses inks that deliver outdoor durability of up to three years. It is ideal for print service providers that want to start offering outdoor durable printing or for corporate customers that want to bring graphics production in-house.
- Print speeds of up to 27.9 square meters per hour
- Eco-solvent inks for outdoor durability of up to three years
- Intelligent Interweaving print technology reduces or eliminates typical artifacts
- Four-color inks and variable drop printing for ink economy
- Sheet-off function included for one-off or short-run jobs
Take a look at a more detailed look into the Océ CS9350
Find out more about the Océ CS9350, its features and what it can do.