Océ Arizona 2240 XT
Designed specifically for higher capacity mid-volume print producers using flexible and rigid media, the new Océ Arizona® 2240 XT true flatbed printer offers stunning print quality, versatility and speed.
- True flatbed design, with a large 250 cm x 308 cm print area and optional Roll Media support for printing on flexible media
- Excellent productivity with output up to 63.4 m²/hr
- Continuous printing thanks to dual origins and two independent vacuum systems
- Built for even greater capacity: ideal for print producers with a throughput of at least 10,000 m²/year, or peak jobs above 800 m²/week
- 4-channel Océ VariaDot™ imaging technology for incredible print quality and best-in-industry ink economy
- New low-energy UV curing system for printing on thin and heat sensitive media
- Simple and precise media positioning thanks to pneumatic registration pins
- Automated Printhead Maintenance System as standard, for consistent performance print after print
- Active Pixel Placement Compensation delivers accurate results across the whole table
- Optional upgrade path to Océ Arizona 2260 XT or Océ Arizona 2280 XT – perfect for near photo quality and fine-art printing and increased application versatility
Take a look at a more detailed look into the Océ Arizona 2240 XT
Find out more about the Océ Arizona 2240 XT, its features and what it can do.
- Océ Arizona 2240 XT