Enjoy next-generation image quality and flexibility with today’s smallest* native 4K (4096 x 2400) installation projector, weighing only 18Kg. Its 5,000 lumens, 4K LCOS panels and 4K Canon lens deliver breathtaking results.
- Compact, lightweight installation projector with native 4K (4096 x 2400) resolution
- AISYS optical system and 3x 4K LCOS panels for smooth, clear images
- 4K glass wide-zoom lens and 5,000 lumens keep images bright across the zoom range
- Native 3,000:1 contrast ratio for deep, pure colours and rich, true blacks
- Flexible Canon 1.3x zoom projection lens with motorised horizontal and vertical lens shift
- Four corner keystone correction and HD edge-blending maximise installation options
- DVI and HDMI 2.0 inputs offer compatibility with digital video and computer sources
- 1.0 frame delay rate and new stability system optimises performance with 4K movies
- Curved surface projection technology for peripheral focus and excellent depth of field
- Durable design is easy to maintain, keeping your total cost of ownership low
Take a look at a more detailed look into the Canon XEED 4K501ST
Find out more about the Canon XEED 4K501ST, its features and what it can do.
For powerful brightness and a high contrast ratio
Industry standard control protocol