With 5,000 lumens, a 3,750:1 contrast ratio, this WXGA semi-installation projector is perfect for users wanting bright, high quality images from an affordable, versatile device.
- High brightness semi-installation projector offering outstanding value for money
- Native WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels) with 16:10 aspect ratio
- DLP™ technology delivers high contrast and strong colours
- 5,000 lumens delivers bright, clear images despite the projector's compact size
- 3,750:1 contrast ratio produces deep colours and true blacks
- HDMI x2 (MHL compatible) and RJ-45 Network ports maximise flexibility
- 1.6x manual zoom lens is centrally located to enable easier installation positioning
- 4-corner keystone correction (+/- 30°) easily maintains image geometry
- 6-axis colour adjustment helps achieve stunning results with a wide range of images
- Up to 2,500 hour lamp life plus extended 3 year lamp warranty
- 10W Speaker with audio line-out for a complete AV installation solution
Take a look at a more detailed look into the Canon LX-MW500
Vivid, accurate images
The LX-MW500's native WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution delivers sharper images, smoother graphics and text that's easier to read. WXGA resolution is ideal for both computer and video sources, and is especially suited to modern wide-screen laptops. The DLP panel maximises brightness and fine detail while minimising distortion like the 'lattice effect' often experienced with traditional LCD projectors.
Bright colours, faithful details
Offering an unusually bright 5,000 lumens for such a compact projector, the LX-MW500 delivers noticeably brighter images in medium-sized environments like lecture halls, meeting rooms and boardrooms. A 3,750:1 contrast ratio achieves pure colours and deeper blacks for a superior viewing experience, while colour accuracy is enhanced by the new Brilliant Colour™ algorithm - ensuring your source material is truthfully represented.
Flexible connectivity choices
The LX-MW500 offers HDMI x 2, HDBaseT and RJ-45 Network ports, creating compatibility with a wide range of digital video, computer and mobile sources. Use the HDBaseT port to transmit HD video, audio and control¹ signals along a single LAN cable over distances up to 100m - adding convenience and flexibility to your system configurations and installations. One of the projector's two HDMI inputs is MHL compatible, enabling any MHL-enabled tablet or smartphone to be connected using a commercially available MHL cable.
Easily achieve great results
Featuring a centrally-positioned 1.6x manual zoom lens, the LX-MW500 is especially easy to set up thanks to its 4-corner keystone correction. In addition to its standard vertical and horizontal adjustment (+/-30%), independent corner adjustment means you can effortlessly achieve perfect geometrically accurate images - even when the projector is used at a raised angle or off its axis. 6-axis colour adjustment, 5 image modes and 2 user-definable modes help ensure your audience views your projected media just as it was originally intended.
Compact design with easy, affordable ownership
The LX-MW500 includes a free 3-year lamp warranty that provides up to 3 replacement lamps in the event of a lamp failure². For added peace of mind, in the unlikely event of your projector experiencing a fault, the extended warranty loan service provides you with a next-day replacement while your projector is repaired. The LX-MW500's lamps are easily replaced without removing the projector from its installation environment, while lamp life is up to 2,500 hours. A 10W speaker with audio line-out means you can use your LX-MW500 to meet both your audio and visual needs.
¹ When in standby mode Power on is not accepted as a control command via HDBaseT.
² Requires product registration.
Find out more about the Canon LX-MW500, its features and what it can do.
Supporting HD video, audio and control¹
Direct input from MHL devices
Industry standard control protocol