CANON IRELAND ST PATRICK’S FESTIVAL FREE PRIZE DRAW
1. CANON AND PARTICIPANTS
- 1.1. This free prize draw is run by Canon (Irl) Business Equipment Limited, 3006 Lake Drive, Citywest, Saggart, Co Dublin, Dublin 24, Ireland (“Canon”).
- 1.2. All entrants (“Participants”) must be Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over.
- 1.3. Employees of Canon, its subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
- 1.4. By entering this free prize draw, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
2. PRIZE DRAW AND HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- 2.1. The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- 2.2. To be entered into the free prize draw to win 1x Canon EOS M200 + EF-M 15-45mm Lens + (“The Prize”), entrants must enter by completing the online form at the canon.ie/st-patricks-festival
- 2.3. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- 2.4. Entries received after the close date of 22nd March 2020 will not be eligible to be entered into this Free Prize Draw. Canon reserves the right to disqualify data capture.
3. THE PRIZE
- 3.1. The winner will be randomly drawn by 27th March 2020 from all valid entries received
- 3.2. The winner will receive 1x Canon EOS M200 in black + EF-M 15-45mm Lens kit
- 3.3. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prize on offer. In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, Canon reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
4. THE SELECTION
- 4.1. Using a random number generator, the winners will be selected from all eligible entries and the winners’ names confirmed by Canon.
- 4.2. Canon will contact the winner via the email address submitted on the data capture form within 5 working days of the draw in order to obtain delivery details for the prize. Canon may later publish the information on the winner.
- 4.3. If the winner fails to provide delivery details within 14 days of Canon attempting to make contact by email, the original announced winner will forfeit their prize.
- 4.4. The Prize may be awarded to other entrants at the absolute and sole discretion of Canon.
- 4.5. The Prize will be couriered to the winner within 14 working days of Canon receiving the winners’ addresses
- 4.6. The Prize is as stated when published.
- 4.7. The Prize is provided to the winners of the Free Prize Draw in good faith by the Canon. If a winner is unable to accept the Prize for any reason, then Canon must be notified as soon as possible.
5. PERSONAL DATA
- 5.2. You will be contacted by Canon for the purposes of administrating the free prize draw or in the event that Canon wishes to discuss any other use of the information submitted to the free prize draw.
- 5.3. Canon must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation Canon will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails CRMDataAnalytics@canon-europe.com or writes to Canon Ireland Rugby Prize Draw, ITCG Channel Marketing, Canon UK, Woodhatch, Reigate, RH2 8BF within one month after the closing date stated in Section 2. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact CRMDataAnalytics@canon-europe.com. In such circumstances, Canon must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- 6.1. In exceptional circumstances, Canon may void the Prize and/or change other promotional conditions provided that such changes are necessary and can be justified by objective reasons.
- 6.2. Canon reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this free prize draw.
- 6.3. Canon shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these Terms shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Canon’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
- 6.4. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the free prize draw, the decision of the Directors of Canon is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 6.5. If any part of these conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or other competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, then such part shall be severed from the remainder of these conditions, which shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. LAW AND JURISDICTION
As you are a participating consumer, laws of your country of residence will apply to this free prize draw, and You may be entitled to bring court proceedings in our own language and in your local courts. A local consumer advice organization will be able to advise you on your rights. These Terms do not restrict any statutory rights that may be applicable.