1. The Promoter is Canon Europa N.V., registered at Bovenkerkerweg 59, 1185 XB, Amstelveen, The Netherlands (hereinafter referred to as “Canon”).
2. For the selected Canon Products (“Promotional Products”) detailed below, this 3 Year Lamp Warranty Promotion (“Promotional Lamp Warranty”) includes:
a) Free replacement of maximum of 3 faulty lamps for the new ones.
b) Free delivery of the new lamp to the address given by the Participant.
c) Free recycling on replacement of the lamp.
3. Promotional Products must be purchased within the Promotional Territory (defined below) from an authorized Canon partner. The date of product purchase must be confirmed by a valid proof of purchase. Please note that products must be registered within 60 days of purchase.
4. The Promotional Products must be purchased in and registered to an address within one of the following Promotional Territories: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland & the United Kingdom.
5. Canon will add or remove its products from the Offer list. Please, check the Offer Page for the latest information about the products under promotion.
6. Promotional Products must be new and genuine Canon products and must have been supplied and distributed to resellers by Canon group companies located in the European Economic Area or Switzerland (EEA). Please check with your reseller that this is the case to avoid disappointment. Purchases of second hand, refurbished or reconditioned products, or products which are counterfeit or infringe the intellectual property rights of the Canon group of companies in any way (including but not limited to parallel or “grey” products) will not qualify under this promotion. To learn more about parallel products click here.
7. Promotional Products must be registered within 60 days of purchase to be eligible under this Promotion. To register your product, please submit your claim in accordance with the instructions below.
7.1 This offer is available to end users only.
7.1.1 All Participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
8. All Participants must be aged 18 or over. By making a claim under this promotion and registering your product, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you are not 18 and/or do not wish to be bound by the terms of this Promotion, please do not claim your Promotional lamp warranty.
9. To register and make a claim for the promotional lamp warranty, correctly complete and submit an online claim form registering your product (including specifying valid product serial number(s)*) within 60 days of product purchase. Registrations received after 60 days of purchase of your product will not be accepted by Canon. Participants will need to scan, upload and attach to the online claim form a valid proof of purchase (e.g. a copy of their till receipt or online order and payment confirmation). Please note that proof of dispatch will not be accepted as valid proof of purchase.
* For help on where to find your serial number please use click here.
10. On validation of the claim, Participants will receive an email confirmation that their claim has been accepted and their product registered. If you do not receive such email confirmation within 8 working days of submitting your claim, please contact our Claim Hotline on +353 16 990 990. Please ensure you keep your email confirmation safe as it may be required as proof of your valid claim in the event you wish to obtain warranty services. The new lamp will be dispatched to the indicated address free of charge.
11. Canon reserves the right to invalidate any incomplete, incorrect or unsubstantiated claim.
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Canon shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any Participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Canon’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of Canon’s employees or agents.
13. Canon reserves the right to audit any claims to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions and to request additional information and supporting documents. Canon reserves the right to exclude claims and/or Participants if it suspects that the promotion is being abused in any way. Canon’s decisions in relation to the promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Canon reserves the right to void, amend, and/or change this promotion at any time without incurring any liability whatsoever but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to the Participant to avoid undue disappointment.
16. Nothing contained herein shall restrict any rights you may have as a consumer.
17. To the extent permitted by law, this promotion, these terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
18. As a consumer, you may be entitled to bring court proceedings in your own language and in your local courts. A local consumer advice organization will be able to advise you of your rights. These Terms and Conditions do not restrict any statutory rights that may be applicable.