• Respecting our customers
• Guiding our employees
• Supporting the communities where we operate
• Reducing our impacts on the natural environment.
Our stakeholders range from investors, NGOs and customers, to local communities, our employees and suppliers. We have responsibilities to each group and work to fulfill their expectations and our obligations to them. We help our employees understand their role in supporting the business as we strive to operate fairly and ethically, while promoting sustainable economic growth.
We engage with organisations, individuals and communities where we operate; helping tackle social and health issues and promoting wealth and income creation. We invest in regional and local projects and bring our corporate social responsibility activities to life in the communities we depend on.
Areas of support
Our sponsorship and partnerships cover five areas. These reflect us as an imaging company and our corporate philosophy.
- Art and culture: including sponsorship of London, Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks, and the London Symphony Orchestra
- Sport: in EMEA, we are a long-term sponsor of football, and sponsors of ISU figure skating and the IAAF World Athletics Series until 2016
- Education and science: the Canon Foundation promotes cultural and scientific understanding between Europe and Japan
- Humanitarian: our Red Cross support ranges from donations to relief efforts for major disasters to helping disadvantaged young people
What is Kyosei?
Read more about our regional projects.
Read more about our local support projects.
Find out more about our workplace policies and employee support.
Find out how Canon reduces environment impacts.
Find out how Canon complies with economic and business governance laws and regulations.