You can now also save money on a selected range of EF lenses through our cashback scheme available to purchasers of a new Canon EOS 60D, EOS 7D or EOS 5D Mk II.
How it works:
1. Purchase a new Canon EOS 60D, EOS 7D or EOS 5D Mark II between 1st December 2011 and 28th February 2012, from participating retailers.
2. A cashback booklet containing the claim forms will be made available to you as follows: claim form booklet in the box of your EOS purchase or download the claim form here: Claim Form [PDF, 2 MB]
3. Purchase at least one, and up to a maximum of four, Canon Promotional lenses between 1st December 2011 and 31st May 2012. You do not need to buy all four lenses at the same time, if you would like rather stagger your lens purchases over the promotional period.
4. Claim the cashback by completing one claim form per lens purchased and sending it to “Canon Lens Cashback” Freepost RSGA-BBSE-CYCT, Gravity,HEMEL HEMPSTEAD, HP3 9QU by midnight on the 30th June 2012.
Include in your claim:
- The fully and correctly completed Claim Form(s)
- The original receipt(s) or valid proof of purchase* for the Canon EOS 60D, EOS 7D or EOS 5D Mark II. If you have staggered your lens purchases throughout the promotional period, you will need to send this each time you claim for your lens cashback.
- The original receipt(s) or valid proof of purchase* for up to four of the Canon EF Lens products for which you are claiming cashback.
5. You will receive your cashback by cheque within 28 days.
See the full Terms and Conditions [PDF, 2 MB]
*Maximum cashback available on purchase of 4 EF 70 – 200 2.8L IS II USM lenses
** Your original receipts or valid proof of purchase will be returned to your address in accordance with the details provided on your claim form(s).
See the qualifying lenses by choosing a category below.