Use coded speed dialing to dial a fax number at the press of three buttons. A fax/telephone number can be registered under each two-digit speed dialing code and you can register up to 100 locations (60 locations for the JX210P model). You can also register the name of the party the name appears on the printout of the CODED SPEED DIAL TELEPHONE NO. LIST.
It is recommended to print out a copy of the CODED SPEED DIAL TELEPHONE NO. LIST and keep it for reference.
See "How to Print a Report
" for details on printing the list.
1. Press [Menu].
2. Use [ ] or [ ] to select [TEL REGISTRATION], then press [Start/Copy]. The LCD displays [1-TOUCH SPD DIAL].
3. Use [ ] or [ ] to select [CODED SPEED DIAL], then press [Start/Copy]. The LCD displays [00=].
4. Use [ ] or [ ] to select the two-digit code (00-99)* under which you want to register the number, then press [Start/Copy] twice.
If a number is already registered under this coded speed dialing code, the number is displayed on the LCD.
*Select or enter the two-digit code (00-59) for the JX210P model.
5. Enter the party’s number and name the same way you registered them for one-touch speed dialing.
->Registering One-touch Speed Dialing Numbers and Names
6. To assign additional coded speed dialing numbers, repeat from step 4. To finish, press [Stop/Reset].
To delete the name and number registered under the coded speed dialing code, press [Clear] and [Start/Copy] after you perform steps 1 to 4.